You are here
Mazzer Robur Electronic Conical Burr Espresso Coffee Grinder
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
The Mazzer Robur Electronic grinder is the pinnacle of high quality and high volume espresso grinding. Its 71 mm conical steel burrs and 900 Watt motor combine to provide 500 Rotations Per Minute. This means that the Robur can grind for a double basket in around 3.5 seconds. The best espresso grinder on the planet just got even better– the Mazzer Robur Electronic version now comes standard with "pre-seasoned" burrs! If you are looking for an manual dosing model, see our Mazzer Robur Espresso Conical Burr Grinder and Doser listing.
- Electronic Dosing reduces coffee waste and provides perfect doses.
- Stepless grind settings
- Dosage can be set in increments of 5 hundredths of a second (.05) via the controls on top of the dosing chamber.
- Conical Steel Grinding Burrs: 71 mm
- Burrs are pre-seasoned via a two stage sandblasting process.
- Coffee-bean hopper capacity: 4 lbs
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum body.
- Color: Silver or Black (Choose after selecting "Add to Cart")
- Dimensions: 9.5" W x 12.25" D x 28.25" H
- Weight: 62 lbs
- Electrical: 110 Volt 900 Watt
- 1 year parts and labor
MazzerIn an age where companies are frequently cutting corners on build quality to save cost, a company like Mazzer is a rarity. Whenever espresso grinders are being discussed, and the focus turns to quality, reliability, and longevity, Mazzer is consistently a standard to which others are held. New companies and designs hit the market, but the question needing to be asked is, "Sure, it works well now, but is it going to last as long as a Mazzer?" Mazzer espresso grinders come in a variety of model variations (doser and electronic) and sizes ranging from the low-volume Mazzer Mini to the super-high volume Mazzer Robur. Feel free to shoot us an e-mail or give us a call if you need help deciding on the right one!
Marius V. Verified Buyer
1 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 6
5 / 5 stars
The other review of the Robur is completely wrong.
Was this review helpful? 2 0