Chamber Sanding Alignment Service for EK43 and EK43S Grinders
Push your grinder closer to perfection with our professional grinder alignment services. Our Grind Chamber Sanding service will modify your new EK43 or EK43S grinder by sanding down the grind chamber and burr carrier, and checking that the burrs are mounted within 0.01 mm of perfectly parallel. Carefully sanding the grind chamber is a simple way to ensure proper alignment - but please note that this process is not reversible.
Alignment services are currently only available on purchases of new EK43 and EK43S grinders. If the grinder you selected is not currently in stock, it will be ordered from Mahlkonig, which may extend the lead time. Please contact our sales team for more information.
How it works:
- Add your desired grinder and desired alignment service to your cart, then proceed through checkout.
- Upon confirming payment, your service order will be coordinated with our technician.
- You will receive an email from our sales team confirming the service to be provided.
- Once your grinder is received by the tech, they will evaluate the existing alignment and parallelism.
- The grind chamber will be carefully sanded down to eliminate high spots. This process is permanent and not reversible.
- Burrs will be checked again to ensure they are within 0.01 mm of parallel.
- Our technician will repack your grinder and arrange delivery with Prima.
- You will then receive an email with shipping confirmation and tracking.
- If you have any questions along the way please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burr alignment performed by a qualified service technician
- Grind chamber sanded to bring burrs within 0.01 mm of perfectly parallel
- Permanent modification to grinder, cannot be reversed
- Ensures high quality grinding results with your new EK43 or EK43S
- Service not available for other grinders at this time