USED - EXCELLENT | Pullman Palm Tamper with Big Step Base | BLACK
- Product Code
Item Condition: Used - Excellent
Used - Excellent: Items that have been used for demonstration or owned previously, but have minor evidence of use. This item will have all of its accessories but may be missing its original packaging.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Pullman Palm Tamper with Big Step Base
- 1.21 lbs
- 3.5 in
- 3.5 in
- 4.5 in
What's in the box:
- Pullman Palm tamper
- Use and care guide
- 58.55 mm base sized to snugly fit VST ridgeless baskets and Pullman baskets (may not fit ridged baskets)
- Designed to tamp level every time by aligning with the basket rim
- Evenly compacts coffee with little side-wall residue
- Patent-pending stepped piston design reduces suction when removing tamper - no more dislodged pucks!
- Adjustable tamping depth from 7.5-14 mm - no tools required!
- Comfortable palm handle eases arm strain from repetitive tamping
- Durable 630 grade stainless steel tamper base
- Made in Australia
|Model:||Pullman Palm Tamper|
|Height:||52 mm - 60 mm / 2.0 in - 2.4 in (adjustable depth/height)|
|Width:||66 mm / 2.6 in|
|Tamping Depth:||7.5 mm - 14 mm(adjustable)|
|Base Diameter:||58.55 mm|
|Weight:||470 g / 16.6 oz|
|Materials:||Anodized aluminum and steel|