USED - GOOD | Pullman Big Step Tamper
Item Condition: Used - Good
Used - Good: Items that may have been previously owned or used for demonstration with noticeable evidence of use and wear. May be missing non-essential accessories and original packaging.
Product Images: Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition description above for the types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Pullman Big Step Tamper
- 58.55 mm base sized to snugly fit VST ridgeless baskets and Pullman baskets (may not fit ridged baskets)
- Evenly compacts coffee with little side-wall residue
- Patent-pending stepped piston design reduces suction when removing tamper - no more dislodged pucks!
- Comfortable rubber grip eases stress on fingers
- Spacers included to adjust handle height for barista preference
- Durable 630 grade stainless steel tamper base
- Made in Australia
|Model:||Big Step Tamper|
|Height:||9.2 cm / 3.6 in (adjustable with included spacers)|
|Base Diameter:||58.55 mm|
|Weight:||375 g / 13.2 oz|
|Materials:||630 stainless steel base, rubber grip, steel spacers, powder coated aluminum handle, delrin insert|