Rancilio Silvia Home Espresso Machine
- Quick Ship! Next business day.
Built to Last
The legendary Rancilio Silvia is perhaps the most well-respected home espresso machine of all time. Introduced in 1997, the Silvia has become one of the best selling espresso machines to date, due in large part to its solid build, reasonable price point, and ability to be modified. The Silvia M is the latest version which adds a number of aesthetic upgrades, an adjustable expansion valve, and a commercial articulating steam wand with a single hole tip.
- High-quality Stainless steel construction
- .3 Liter Brass Boiler
- Commercial 58 mm Brass Grouphead
- 3-Way group solenoid valve which de-pressurizes the grouphead allowing the user to remove the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot
- 2 Liter Water Reservoir
- Newly Redesigned 58 mm Commercial Brass Portafilter (optional bottomless portafilter in options above)
- 41 Watt pump
- New adjustable expansion valve
- Commercial articulating steam wand with new 1 hole steam tip
- Contoured steam knob
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray
- 1 Double Spout Portafilter
- Single Insert Basket
- Double Insert Basket
- We recommend purchasing a 58 mm backflush disk and a 58 mm Prima Coffee Tamper from the drop down menu above
- The best espresso machine you can find in this price range.
- Quality brass components and a 58 mm commercial portafilter.
- Small footprint leaves more countertop space (9.25" W x 11.25" D x 13.7" H).
- Incredible community of dedicated Silvia enthusiasts who have provided numerous guides and resources.
- Two year parts and labor warranty.
- Boiler size (.3 L) can't handle more than 2-3 drinks before needing some recovery time.
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
Espresso 101: What is it?
You’re already into coffee and you’re intrigued by espresso, but you don’t yet know the full scoop. Read on and we’ll take you from sea-level to the summit of geekdom.
Is It Always Better to Grind Fresh?
When you come across rules like these, do you ever find yourself asking, "Says who?" From water temperature ("off boil") to tamping pressure (30 pounds), these fuzzy standards are everywhere, yet widely accepted.
The Complete Guide to Pouring Latte Art
A complete guide from beginner to more advanced designs, highlighting what you need and what you need to know to pour latte art.
|PID:||No (Kits are available online)|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||.3 L|
|Water Reservoir:||2 L|
|Electrical:||120 volts / 800 Watts / 15 Amps|
|Dimensions:||9.25" W x 11.25" D x 13.7" H|