True TUC-27-HC 27-Inch Undercounter Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a lead time.
Eco-friendliness, energy efficiency, and quality construction are the name of the game with the True TUC-27-HC. The capillary tube system in this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and the insulation in the TUC-27-HC is a high-density, foamed-in-place, environmentally friendly, Ecomate polyurethane. The forced-air refrigeration system maintains the cabinet temperature between 33°F and 38°F. All stainless steel front, top, and ends along with matching aluminum back and NSF-approved, aluminum-lined interior make for quality construction.
True's TUC-27-HC has a number of options. The standard option comes with 5-inch castors, the ADA-approved model uses 3-inch castors, and the low-profile model comes with 1 ½-inch castors. In place of the standard solid door, you can pick from glass-door and drawered options. For detailed specifications for the available options, check out their spec sheets.
While this unit comes standard in stainless steel, there are black, white, and other powder coating color options available. You can find a brochure under the Specs tab that lists the various color options. These color options may result in an upcharge and additional lead time. Please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com to ask any questions and place your order.
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Reverse condensing fan motor helps save energy and extend the lifespan of the compressor
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional two-year warranty on the compressor (U.S.A. only)
What's in the Box
- One True TUC-27-HC 27-Inch Undercounter Refrigerator
- Four castors (front two are locking)
- Standard and glass-door options come with two adjustable PVC-coated shelves and eight chrome-plated clips
- Cord and plug set
Dedicated Outlet Required
- Reverse condensing fan motor helps extend the lifespan of the compressor and save energy
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate- a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor (U.S.A. only)
|Model:||Door Options||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Height (in)||Stnd. Height w/Castors (in)||ADA Height w/Castors (in)||LP Height w/Castors (in)||HP||Nema Config||Cord Length (ft.)||Approx. Weiht (lbs.)||Refigerant|
|True TUC-24-HC||Solid, glass||24||24 3/4||31 5/8||31 5/8||1/6||5-15P||7||155||R290|
|True TUC-27-HC||Solid, glass, 2-drawer||27 5/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/6||5-15P||7||195||R290|
|True TUC-36-HC||Solid||36 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/6||5-15P||11||235||R290|
|True TUC-48-HC||Solid, glass, 1-door-2-drawers, 4-drawers||48 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/5||5-15P||7||260||R290|
|True TUC-60-HC||Solid, glass, 1-door-2-drawers, 4-drawers||60 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/4||5-15P||7||325||R290|
|True TUC-72-HC||Solid||72 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||--||1/4||5-15P||7||380||R290|