Ancap Edex Porcelain Saucers
- Ancap Edex Saucers
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Why put the same amount of creativity and quality into a product seen as an accessory? Ancap's answer is that they believe quality should be exemplified in all that you do, especially the accessories. Ancap's Italian Porcelain saucers get the same focus on design and production quality as their cups. While most espresso cup producers settle for one generic saucer option, Ancap has produced a full line of unique styles. We're happy to carry three of these styles (see links below for other styles). Just like the other styles, the Edex style saucers are all produced at Ancap's factory outside of Verona, and are created with the highest quality raw ingredients resulting in a dense, pure white porcelain.
The Edex saucer line features center-cup placement and subtle curves that plateau at the outer rim resulting in a flatter overall look.
- The Edex Saucers will fit any Ancap Cup Model that is the same corresponding size (e.g. Edex Espresso Saucer will fit Verona 1.9oz, 2.5oz, and 4.4oz, Torino 2.4oz, as well as Edizione Italia in Bici [Giotto Style Cup], and Edizione Arlecchino [Edex Style Cup] Espresso cups).
- Cups sold separately. Please see our Cup Model Listings to purchase:
- Also be sure to check out our other saucer styles:
- To view all our Ancap products, see our Ancap Page.
Those interested in wholesale quantities should inquire with Ancap USA.