Ancap Favorita Porcelain Cups
Ancap porcelain is a production pioneer when it comes to the quality standard of cups for your home and cafe. Their meticulous production process combines raw Kaolin, Feldspar, and Quartz, firing them at temperatures far above the industry standard. The result is a white and dense porcelain cup with more durability and thermal stability than your common ceramic coffee cup options. In addition to this, the production process allows for greater durability which is accompanied by a greater aesthetic appeal, both to the eye and the touch. In their thirst for a well rounded product, Ancap designers persistently seek out barista input and suggestions to ensure that their cups perform with excellence. So what ends up in your hands is a carefully crafted cup designed both by engineers and baristas.
The Favorita line comes in 3 different size options.
- Saucers sold separately. Please see our Saucer Model Listings to purchase:
- Verona Saucers (Classic Style)
- Giotto Saucers (Off-Center Cup Placement)
- Edex Saucers (Flat Modern Style)
- Hand-Painted Saucers
- If you're interested in a more classically rounded style cup, see our Verona Porcelain Cups page!
- To view all our Ancap products, see our Ancap Page.
Those interested in wholesale quantities should inquire with Ancap USA.