Ancap Italia in Bici Edizione Porcelain Cups
- Italia in Bici
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Often the espresso enthusiast is pushed to make a hard decision when it comes to their espresso and cappuccino cups: durability or design. With the addition of Ancap's Edizioni series, durability and design are no longer at odds. The Edizioni series (which simply means "editions" in Italian), is a series of custom designs built around one theme. Each set includes 6 cups with a different design on each cup. Like all Ancap products, these cups are 100% made in Italy at Ancap's factory on the outskirts of Verona.
Edition: Italia in Bici | Giotto
This series celebrates a means of transportation celebrated by coffee lovers across the world: the bicycle. The simple black design of the Italia in Bici series provides an elegant contrast against Ancap's pure white porcelain. The Giotto styling of the cups' handle is an original design by Ancap meant to celebrate the famed story of Italian painter Giotto di Bondone's freehand of a perfect circle. Each set comes with an optional red embossed gift box featuring the Ancap logo (Add as option after Adding to Cart).
- Select size above: Espresso (2.4 oz) or Cappuccino (6.1oz).
- Saucers sold separately. Please see our Saucer Model Listings to purchase:
- Verona Saucers (Classic Style)
- Giotto Saucers (Off-Center Cup Placement)
- Edex Saucers (Flat Modern Style)
- Hand-Painted Saucers
Those interested in wholesale quantities should inquire with Ancap USA.
- Pure Porcelain (kaolin, feldspar, and quartz) fired at 2552°F
- Designs are fired on In-Glaze, which results in the design being completely protected by the glaze of the cup. This provides a smooth finish that is resistant to scratches.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 100% Made in Italy