Astoria Gloria SAE Automatic Espresso Machine
- Item is drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a lead time.
Astoria's Gloria SAE offers a number of features and components that make it a superb machine for even the busiest of situations. What's more, it's friendly to both the barista and the wallet.
The Gloria SAE from Astoria is an automatic espresso machine with bragging rights. Boasting a high wattage heating element and a large steam boiler, making recovery time virtually nonexistent, the Gloria SAE is a machine that will keep up with your busy cafe or restaurant.
Equipped with heat exchangers, thermocompensated group heads, and preinfusion technology, the Gloria SAE is a workhorse with versatility and control. But that isn't at the expense of the barista. With volumetric controls and 6 programmable dosing buttons, the barista is free to step back and perform other tasks, like steaming milk for lattes or cappuccinos. And when things get particularly busy, the raised groups and joystick steam wands make quick work even easier.
What's in the box:
- Astoria Gloria SAE Automatic Espresso Machine
- 2 Double portafilters
- 1 Single portafilter
- 58mm baskets
- 1 Backflush screen
- 54mm plastic tamper
- Additional 4" legs (standard are 2.5")
- 3/8" short braided water line (6 ft)
- 3/8" long braided water line (15 in)
- 3/4" drain hose (6.5 ft)
- 3/8m x 3/8m and 3/8m x 3/8f reducers
- 4mm restrictor
- Heat exchange boiler
- Raised group heads for oversize cups
- 6 programmable, volumetric dosing buttons
- Preinfusion technology
- Joystick steam actuators
- Cup warmer
- Hot water dispenser
- Available in either Black/Stainless Steel or Chrome
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- Body material consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- 12 months part coverage warranty
- 3 months labor warranty
|Model:||Astoria Gloria SAE 2|
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Boiler capacity:||10.5 L|
|Heating Element Wattage:||4400|
|Drain Hole Diameter:||2.5 in|
- 3/8" dedicated cold water line with shut off valve and compression fitting.
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50ppm.
- Water softener must be installed if it exceeds the limits.
- Minimum incoming water flow rate of 35gph.
- Maximum line pressure of 70psi (5 bar).
- Open gravity drain with a minimum of 1.25 inches.
- Must be within 4 feet of the machine.
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov