Astoria Tempesta Commercial Espresso Machine | 2 or 3 Groups
- Product Code
Astoria's newest machine packs in high-tech features like a live graph of pressure and flow rate for every shot, independent brew boilers with PID temperature control, and cool touch steam wands with tons of power. Pre-order today!
- 258 lbs
- 46 in
- 29 in
- 31 in
Now available for pre-order! Contact us for up-to-date lead times.
The Tempesta represents a dramatic shift in Astoria's offerings. Known primarily for their budget-friendly heat exchanger machines, Astoria put their best foot forward with the Tempesta: a fully featured multi-boiler machine that can go toe-to-toe with the best of them. Inside, you'll find independent brew boilers, a capacious insulated steam boiler with tons of steam power, and adjustable heaters in each group to further manage the brewing system temperature. Each group is a adorned with a 5" touch display that makes everything from pulling a shot, running a backflush cycle, and programming your recipes during your morning dial-in a snap. On top of that, the displays offer an unprecedented look at live espresso performance, with a live graph of both pressure and flow rate for each shot you pull.
Each of the Tempesta's groups can be programmed independently. Boiler temperature, group heater temperature, and even the brew recipes can all be set to your desired settings and if you wish to program each group differently - such as for pulling different coffees - you can. The volumetric programs also include a timed pre-infusion stage of up to 10 seconds. With 6 shot profiles at your disposal, you can set and pull any style of shot you wish. Each group also features a mechanical button right above the portafilter handle, making it effortless to lock in and pull a shot in one motion. The button can be programmed to pull a standard double, run in continuous flow mode, or to run a quick flush of water through the group to clear any residual grinds.
As part of Astoria's Green Line, the Tempesta also comes features eco modes to save on energy usage. The machine can be set to revert to a low power standby mode on a schedule or manually, and it can even learn to automatically distribute power where it is needed based on usage. By limiting power use overnight and during slow periods, the Tempesta is capable of reducing energy costs by up to 47%.
- Superb thermal management: set boiler water and group temperatures per group
- 6 programmable, volumetric dosing buttons
- Mechanical quick-start button: set to a programmed dose, continuous flow, or a purge
- Programmable timed pre-infusion
- Responsive 5" touch display on each group
- Live pressure and flow graph during shot pulling
- Hot water dispenser with cool-water mixing valve
- Auto backflush cycle
- Barista downlights
- Articulating cool touch steam wands with lever actuators
- Adjustable leg and drip tray height
- Eco-modes for power savings that suit your shop's needs and schedule
- 12 months part coverage warranty
- 3 months labor warranty
|Model:||Astoria Tempesta SAEP 2||Astoria Tempesta SAEP 3|
|Brew boiler capacity:||1.2 L x 2||1.2 L x 3|
|Steam boiler capacity:||8.5 L||8.5 L|
|Height:||19.7 in||19.7 in|
|Width:||40.7 in||46.2 in|
|Depth:||24.3 in||24.3 in|
|Weight:||214 lbs||258 lbs|
|Voltage:||220 V||220 V|
|Brew Boiler Wattage:||1000 W x 2||1000 W x 3|
|Group Heater Wattage:||150 W x 2||150 W x 3|
|Steam Boiler Wattage:||3000 W||4000 W|
- 3/8" dedicated cold water line with shut off valve and compression fitting.
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50ppm.
- Water softener must be installed if it exceeds the limits.
- Minimum incoming water flow rate of 35gph.
- Maximum line pressure of 70psi (5 bar).
- Open gravity drain with a minimum of 3 inches.
- Two 1.5 in drain lines (one drip tray, one internal drain box)
- Must be within 4 feet of the machine.