You are here
KeepCup Brew Glass Travel Cup
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Add a touch of class to your take-away with the new Brew series from KeepCup. The first "barista-standard" cup is now available in heavy-duty borosilicate glass and an array of stylish colors. Easy to clean and a joy to use with or without the lid, KeepCup offers a more sustainable alternative to the ever-growing problem of disposable paper cups. The new lid has been redesigned to prevent leaks, and comes apart for easy cleaning. Also, because the cups are made of glass, they are less prone to holding on to coffee oils and odors after cleaning, meaning every cup tastes its best. These 8 oz. cups are available with silicone bands in "Base" and "Silver" styles - just select your favorite style from the drop-down above.
Also available are the special edition Cork cups, in 8 oz. "Press" and 12 oz. "Filter" styles. These cups feature sustainably-harvested Portuguese cork bands, which are both stylish and comfortable, staying cool to the touch even with very hot beverages. While the lids are still dishwasher-safe, the cups should be hand-washed with a mild detergent to best preserve the cork band.
KeepCups are designed and made in Australia with sustainability in mind. Your KeepCup may also be recyclable at the end of its life, just check with your local facilities for regulations and instructions.
- The first "barista standard" reusable coffee cup.
- Newly designed lid that is more resistant to spills.
- Cup made of borosilicate glass.
- Available in 8 oz. and 12 oz. sizes.
- Lids are machine washable.
- Limited-edition cork models are hand-wash only. Silicone models are machine washable.
- Made of recyclable materials (check local regulations for recycling instructions).