You are here
La Marzocco GS/3 Espresso Machine: Mechanical Paddle
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
La Marzocco's GS/3 is the standard for single-group espresso machines, comparing favorably to La Marzocco's commercial line. Even with its diminutive footprint – small enough for a kitchen counter – the GS/3 has sufficient steam power and performance recovery for commercial applications, including restaurants, catering services, and professional offices. It's the ultimate home machine and, hands down, our top pick for those who need maximum power in a miniature package.
- Manual pre-infusion: controlled by mechanical paddle
- Dual steel boilers: 3.5 liters for steam, 1.5 liters for coffee
- Optimized temperature stability: saturated groups, PID control, pre-heated brew water
- Safe water components: "cool-touch" hot water tap and protected steam wand
- Self-contained unit: internal volumetric pump and 3.5-liter water reservoir
- Intuitive user interface: multifunction keypads and digital display
How to Plumb in a GS/3 Espresso Machine:
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
|Steam Boiler Capacity (liters)||3.5|
|Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters)||1.3|
|Amp Service Required||15-20|
La MarzoccoWhether or not their competition admits it, La Marzocco's influence on the espresso world is unprecedented. Double-boilers and saturated group heads are just a couple of the technological innovations they have brought to the masses. Their espresso machines are well-known for their workmanship and durable build, crafted to handle the highest volume environments without compromising quality.
David H. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0