La Marzocco Linea PB AV Auto-Volumetric Espresso Machine | 2, 3, or 4 Groups
- Linea PB 2AV
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a lead time.
Save big! Get a FREE custom powder coat or $650 toward a grinder of your choice with the purchase of this La Marzocco commercial espresso machine. Contact us at email@example.com or call (888) 837-7892 for more details!
With the Linea PB, La Marzocco took an iconic espresso workhorse and further refined it for better reliability, longevity, and versatility. The Linea Classic has already earned a reputation for staying steady even in medium to high volume cafes, but after 25 years it was time for some upgrades. With the PB, La Marzocco introduced new electronics components designed to refine and improve performance, new Piero group caps that better insulate water on its way to the brew group for better thermal stability, improved volumetric dosing, a heads-up display with built-in shot timers, and much more. This all adds up to make a machine with modern features tailored toward today's coffee shops, while still realizing the familiar dependability of a Linea.
The Linea PB AV uses programmable volumetric dosing for consistency, with two programmable dose buttons per group plus a continuous flush button. Dual boilers with PID temperature control are adjustable from the front panel display, and ensure shot to shot consistency and powerful steam. Also standard are La Marzocco's all-stainless portafilters with precision baskets and ergonomic handles. Features like a hot water wand with programmable dosing and a mixing valve to fine tune temperature, an automated backflush program, and a low-power eco mode for idle periods make this machine all the more bar-friendly so you can focus more on your drinks and hospitality.
Auto Brew Ratio: With Auto Brew Ratio (ABR), you can use the built-in drip tray scales and programming to weigh out your doses in the portafilter, and brew to a set ratio or to your desired beverage mass. Please contact our sales team for more info about ABR machines.
For espresso machines with a 208-240v range, you will need a L6-30 locking plug. If you need one, be sure to add one by clicking 'ADD IT' or grab one from your local hardware store.
What's in the box:
- La Marzocco Linea PB Auto-Volumetric Espresso Machine
- External rotary pump
- Accessory box with portafilters, baskets, backflush blind, tamper
- 3/8" braided steel water line
- 3/4" flex drain tube
- Dual boilers with PID temperature control
- Saturated groups guarantee thermal stability with every shot
- LED barista lights illuminate the drip tray
- Auto backflush cycle frees up barista time for other tasks
- Digital display with built in shot timers, flow pulse counter, and boiler temperature
- Piero group caps further improve temperature stability
- Eco mode reduces power consumption during idle periods and off hours
- Synthetic ruby flow restrictors prevent scale formation and erosion
- Auto Brew Ratio (ABR) drip tray scales available
|Model:||La Marzocco Linea PB 2 Group AV||La Marzocco Linea PB 3 Group AV||La Marzocco Linea PB 4 Group AV|
|Boiler Type:||Dual boilers||Dual boilers||Dual boilers|
|Coffee boiler capacity:||3.4 L||5.0 L||6.8 L|
|Steam boiler capacity:||7.0 L||11.0 L||14.5 L|
|Height:||21 in||21 in||21 in|
|Width:||28 in||38 in||47 in|
|Depth:||23 in||23 in||23 in|
|Weight:||208 lbs||241 lbs||306 lbs|
|Voltage:||208-240 V, 60 Hz single phase||208-240 V, 60 Hz single phase||208-240 V, 60 Hz single phase|
|Machine Element Wattage:||4600||6100||8000|