You are here
Eva Solo Coffee Brewer - 1.0 liter
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Eva Solo is known for their novel Nordic takes on contemporary home products, so it is no surprise that their signature CafeSolo coffee maker is simple, elegant, and easy to use. Crafted from high quality glass and stainless steel, and featuring a thick woven fabric sleeve to insulate the brew, the Eva Solo CafeSolo is a pure immersion brewing device. Simply steep your coffee in hot water for 3-5 minutes, then decant using the built-in fine mesh filter. A patented drip-proof spout with stopper lid opens while pouring, and drops back closed again when the CafeSolo is set down, keeping heat in and limiting splashing. The entire brewer is dishwasher safe, and the sleeve can be easily unzipped and removed for machine washing.
As an immersion brewer, we recommend starting with a coarse grind and a longer steep time. We find that 60-65 grams works well for a full 1 liter brew, and between 3-4 minutes of steeping is a fine place to start. Make adjustments based on your taste preferences and the coffee you use, but try not to grind too fine as it may clog the filter. We do recommend serving or decanting into a thermal carafe when the brew is finished to prevent overextraction.
What's in the box:
- Eva Solo 1 L coffee brewer
- Sip-up cloth sleeve
- Pour-through stopper
- Stirring paddle
- Full immersion brewer with modern design
- Zip-up sleeve insulates the carafe during brewing
- Integrated pour-through filter leaves grounds and mud behind
- Made of high quality glass and stainless steel
- Timeless design looks great in any home or cafe
- Brewer parts are dishwasher safe, sleeve is washing machine safe