You are here
Kruve Coffee Sifting System
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Kruve's coffee sifting system make sifting your coffee for better uniformity even cheaper and easier than before. Each set includes 6 or 12 different screen sizes, so you can hone in on the optimal particle range you'd like to use for your brews - anywhere from espresso fine to french press coarse.
To use the Kruve, simply select two screen sizes and install them in place. Let's say you want to brew a V60 for yourself and a friend: you might try using a 300 micron screen in the lower chamber to sift out the finer particles, and a 1000 micron screen in the upper to get rid of those few bothersome boulders. After adding your coffee grounds to the top chamber and shaking for a minute or two, you're left with a much more uniform grind to make those juicy flavors really pop in your brew. Each set includes a range of screen sizes so you can dial in your grind however you like - whether you just want to eliminate some fines and brew with everything else, or you want to experiment with very tight grind ranges to discover how different the flavors might be.
Cleaning the Kruve is simple: just rinse out the metal parts with plain water and wipe away stubborn grounds with a soft cloth. Brush bristles may get stuck in the screen holes, so bear that in mind. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher, and the bamboo lid may warp if left to soak in water.
Materials include aluminum, bamboo, stainless steel, and rubber. Capacity is roughly 60-70 grams, depending on bean density and grind size. Made in China.
What's in the box:
- Kruve Sifting system
- 6 or 12 stainless steel screens
- Laser cut screen rack
- Instruction manual with sifting tips
- Quickly sift your coffee for a more uniform grind
- Screen sizes from 200 microns to 1100 microns
- Three chambers to separate boulders and fines from your coffee
- Easy to use and clean
- Screens swap quickly and easily for different brew methods or grind size preferences
- 6 or 12 screen sets for optimal full-range sifting
- 6 screen set includes 200, 300, 400, 600, 800, and 1000 micron screens
- 12 screen set includes 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, and 1100 micron screens
- Materials include aluminum, stainless steel, bamboo, and rubber
- Made in China
steve r. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
For total coffee nerd--worth every penny!!
Was this review helpful? 0 0
Hailing L. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Better tasting coffee!
Was this review helpful? 8 0