Mahlkonig EK43 Coffee Grinder
- Quick ship! Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Welcome to the grinder era. In 2013, we witnessed mind-blowing competitions, brain-busting blog battles, and game-changing new gear. And the EK43 got it all started. Mahlkonig's famous grinder has been in the shadows for years, but it's recently sprung into the spotlight and shown its worth. What about this machine makes for such a bright future?
Consistency. The EK43 boasts unmatched particle distribution – that is, consistency in grind size. This means fewer fines, improved cup clarity, and the opportunity for higher extraction yields without bitterness.
Versatility. Sporting stepless adjustment over a wide range, the EK43 is suitable for nearly all methods of coffee preparation. Switching between recipes is easy with the numbered dial and you can even grind for large batches or customers' purchases with the handy bag clamp.
Power. With 98mm burrs and a motor that harnesses the power of almost two horses, the EK43 is unparalleled in performance. Your coffee will go from beans to bits at a rate of 21-25 grams-per-second, or 2.8-3.4 pounds-per-minute.
Need a short hopper instead of the taller standard hopper? Just send us an email or give us a call and we'll switch them out free of charge.
- Burrs: 98mm steel flat burrs
- Grind adjustment: stepless with 11 reference points
- Grind range: turkish, espresso, drip, French press
- Grind speed: 21-25 grams per second, 2.8-3.4 pounds per minute
- Hopper capacity: 3.3 pounds
- Dimensions: 9.0"W x 30.0"H x 16.1"D
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Power rating: 100-115 V, 60 Hz, 12 amp, 1.75 hp
- Safety listing: UL
Includes: EK43 grinder, removable hopper with bean stopper, combined bag clamp / knock-off device, and grounds tray.