You are here
Takahiro Pouring Kettles
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Highlighted in Barista Magazine! The ever-elusive Takahiro kettle is the prized trophy of many a proud barista. Crafted with strong stainless steel and shaped to spruce up any kitchen or cafe, it’s occasionally seen in shops but hasn’t been widely available to the common coffee geek. Now, unparalleled precision is available at Prima, in 500- or 900-milliliter options. The Takahiro is famous among manual brewmasters for its unique spout, through which water flows slowly and steadily. It’s the perfect companion for Chemexes, V60s, and the like, allowing baristas to dial in their technique and brew their best. No pouring kettle offers flow control like the Takahiro.
- Made in Japan with durable 18-8 stainless steel
- Thin pouring spout for ultimate control
- 900- or 500-milliliter capacity (choose from options above)
- 0.9-liter kettle: 24 cm long, 15.5 cm tall, 12 cm in diameter
- 0.5-liter kettle: 23 cm long, 13 cm tall, 10.5 cm in diameter
- For use with any brewing device that requires precise pouring technique